Oracle Java Cloud Service – SaaS Extension Training
This training PaaS for SaaS Java Cloud Service – SaaS Extension will enables all Oracle Technical Consultants to build custom application for Oracle Cloud Fusion ERP, HCM, CX applications. This is for all Technical consultant of e-Business Suites who want to learn how to develop, deploy, manage Java applications on Oracle Cloud platform for Fusion Applications and move their career to Cloud.
Oracle Java Cloud Service reduces the complexity associated with deploying and maintaining enterprise Java applications. With it, you can create Oracle Java Cloud Service – SaaS Extension instances quickly, easily deploy your applications to them, and then secure and manage the applications without worrying about the underlying infrastructure. Powered by Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Java Cloud Service – SaaS Extension is a part of the platform service offerings in Oracle Cloud.
Oracle Java Cloud Service – SaaS Extension
- Build Java application to seamlessly extend Oracle Cloud Applications
- Setup to use JCS-SX
- Understand the JCS – SaaS Extension SDK and the Command Line Interface
- Download the SDK
- Prepare Applications for Deployment
- Extend SaaS Applications
- Understand Prerequisites and Restrictions
- Understand Identity Propagation
- Understand SAML Security Policies
- Create a Report of Oracle Sales Cloud User Accounts
- Try Out PaaS-for-SaaS Sample Applications
- Monitor Applications by Using JCS – SaaS Extension Control
- Monitor Applications by Using the SDK
- Manage Applications by Using the SDK
- Set Up Trust Between WebLogic Domains and JCS-SaaS Extension
- Deploy an Application
- Access Deployed Applications
PaaS for SaaS Java Cloud Service Training – 3 Days
Every Month New Batch is starting.
- 16, 17, 18 Oct 2017
- 13, 14 ,18 Nov 2017
- 5, 6, 7 Dec 2017
- Can’t find the schedule that suit your need?
- Contact us, we will start a new batch
06:00PM GST/GMT+4 | 07:30PM IST | 07:00AM PST | 07:00AM MST | 09:00AM CST | 10:00AM EST | 07:00PM GMT+5
- Hands on Exercises will be provide as part of Training to develop custom functionality
- You have to work like in a real life project to complete implementation of HCM or ERP, CX Project
- You can chose sample project based on different industries like Health Care, FMCG, Public Sector, etc