Oracle Cloud Fusion HCM Technical Training
Fusion Application Tools and Technology training is based on Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM Technical. Oracle HCM Cloud Technical course is designed to provide those new to HCM Cloud Technical areas and do not know how to Integrate, Extract and build custom BI reports. These applications offer an array of ﬂexible deployment options, integrated modules for core HR, payroll, talent management, performance management, collaboration, and analytics. Oracle Fusion HCM cloud Applications offer many powerful features and capabilities.
Instructor-Led Live Online Training
- Flexible Timings
- Industry Experts Trainers
- Multiple Training Delivery Models
- Customize Course
- Application Access
- 24/7 Support
- Hands On Experience
- CV Preparation help
- Job Support
- OraERP community membership
- Exclusive Facebook group
- 13, 14, 15, 20, 21 Oct 2017
- 10, 11, 17,18, 19 Nov 2017
- 8, 9, 10, 15, 16 Dec 2017
- Can’t find the schedule that suit your need?
- Contact us, we will start a new batch
After this training you will be able to improve, and retain the best talent, enable collaboration, offer workforce insights, increase efficiency, and make it easy for everyone to connect on any device.
Below are the course objectives:
- Extracts Terminology: User Entities, Routes, Database Items, Data Groups, Records, Data Elements
- Extracts Architecture
- Fast Formulas in Detail.
- How to use formulas in hcm extracts.
- Delivery options and BIP Integration.
- Create a sample Extract Definition
- How to build BIP Reports in Fusion: Data Model and RTF Templates
- A sample workflow.
- How to migrate data using ﬁle based loader in detail: dat ﬁles, packaging, setup.
- A sample Load using FBL
- Comparison between Spreadsheet loader and FBL.
- Cloud Customization in detail.
- How to migrate data using spreadsheet loader
- Different types of records and data elements.
- Fusion Security in detail.
- Approval Process i.e., work ﬂows in fusion: Approval Structure, Approver Types, Approver Groups, Manage Approval Transaction for HCM, BPM Worklist
- Oracle EBS Technical Consultant/People Soft/JDE consultants trying to make a switch to Fusion HCM
- People with basic programming experience trying to build a career in Fusion HCM
- Configuration Consultant, implementer
- Functional Implementation Consultant
- Technical Administrator
- End Users
- Fusion HCM Extracts
- Outbound Integration Basics
- HCM Extracts Architecture
- Basics of HCM Extracts
- HCM Extracts Parameters
- HCM Extracts Blocks
- Data Elements
- How to run HCM Extracts
- How to create sample Extract
- How to use fast formulas in Extracts
- Schedule Delivery of Extracts and Formats
- Use of BI Publisher and Reporting
- How to work on process flow of BIP
- Data sources,
- Data models
- BIP architecture
- Template Examples
- Extensibility and Personalization Overview
- How to achieve personalization
- Role of Sandbox Manager
- Customization overview and method
- How to edit pages
- Managing customization
- Rolling back, downloading and uploading to another environment
- HCM Data Loader
- Key features of HDL
- What is the use of HDL
- HCM Data Loader Process flow
- Supported Business Processes
- Complete method how to use HDL
- Workflow Approvals and Notifications
- What are the policies
- What are the approval types
- How to manage within HCM
- Approval structure
- Security in HCM Cloud Application
- Role types and Role inheritance in Cloud HCM
- HCM Security profiles
- Basics to customize security in HCM cloud
- Data role in Cloud HCM
Oracle HCM Cloud Applications Technical Training – 5 Days
Every Month New Batch is starting.
Timing: (2 Hours Classes) 06:00PM GST/GMT+4 | 07:30PM IST | 07:00AM PST | 07:00AM MST | 09:00AM CST | 10:00AM EST | 07:00PM GMT+5
Boot camp: 09:00 AM To 05:00 PM (Hosted Country Local Time)
- Hands on Exercises will be provide as part of Training
- You have to work like in a real life project to complete implementation of HCM Project
- You can chose sample project based on different industries like Health Care, FMCG, Public Sector, etc