In this article, you will understand how can define Invoice options in oracle Cloud Payables. Invoice options control how Oracle Fusion Payables processes invoices and are grouped into the following categories:
- Invoice Entry
- Payment Request
- Self-Service Invoices
- Navigation: From your Implementation Project, expand Financials > Define Invoicing and Payments Configuration > Define Payables > Define General Payables Options.
Setup and Maintenance > Financials > Setup > Payables > Manage Common Options for Payables and Procurement.
- Select Go to Task for Manage Invoice Options and set the scope for your business unit, Business Unit : Australia Business Unit.
- Select the row for your business unit in the Search Results
- Click Save and Close. The business unit you selected should appear in the Business Unit
- On the Manage Invoice Options page your business unit should appear under the page title.
Configure the options that are listed in the following table. For the Payment Terms values, choose your own Multiple Installment Payment Term. (Created in another article: How to Create a Payment Term in Oracle Cloud Payables).
6. Click Save and Close.
Check Relevant Article: