In this article you will know, how to create an employee from HCM’s Cloud.
- Navigate to My Workforce > New Person.
Click the Tasks panel tab > Hire an Employee.
- Enter the following required fields:
|Hire Date||Today (defaults)|
|Legal Employer||US1 Legal Entity|
- Click Next.
Note: If you get a Matching Person Records window, click Continue.
- Enter Address details: 10055 Street, New York City, NY State, and United States County.
Hint: Type in the street address and then the postal code to have the system complete the rest of the address.
- Under E-Mail Details, click Add Row.
8. Click Next.
9. Scroll down to the Assignment tab, select or enter:
|Business Unit||US1 Business Unit|
10. Accept all other defaults.
- Click Next and expand Expenses Information. (This is needed for Expense Reporting.)
- Enter or select:
|Default Expense Account||101.10.60501.121.000.000|
|Expense Check Send-to Address||Home|
13. Click Next.
14. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to verify that the Employee role is automatically assigned.
- Click Submit.
- Click Yes.
- Click OK.
Note: If you are a Financials only customer, use the Manage Users page to enter users and employees. This enables approvals because you need to assign a Department, Manager, Position, and so on to the user depending on how you want to structure your approval rules.
If you are implementing Financials and HCM, then use the Hire New Person page as shown in this article.